The Bentley Rare Book Museum has developed protocols to ensure the safety of patrons and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- A maximum of four patrons are allowed in the museum at one time.
- Face coverings are required.
- A distance of six feet is required between visitors.
- Hand sanitizer is available in close proximity to the museum.
Hours of Operation
The Bentley Rare Book Museum is open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Museum is free and open to the public, and no reservations are required to visit the Museum's exhibitions. Research visits are scheduled by appointment only. Please contact Museum staff for more information. Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the Bentley Rare Book Museum's open hours are subject to change. Please see the "Note to Patrons" on the homepage and visit our social media platforms for the latest updates.
The Bentley Rare Book Museum is located on Kennesaw State University's main campus on the ground floor of the Sturgis Library (Google Maps).
- Directions from I-75 Take Exit 271 (Chastain Road). Turn west on Chastain Road. At the second intersection turn right right on Kennesaw State University Road. This road will dead end into a visitor parking lot, which is adjacent to the Library Building (Building 17).
- Directions from Cobb Parkway (US-41) Turn east on McCollum Parkway, and continue on as it becomes Chastain Road. At the fifth intersection, turn left on Kennesaw State University Road. This road will dead end into a visitor parking lot, which is adjacent to the Library Building (Building 17).
ParkingFor additional parking information, click here. Guest parking is available at all lots on the weekends and weekdays after 7 p.m. Paid visitor parking is available during alternate hours.
Frequently Asked QuestionsPlease see our frequently asked questions here.
Museum PoliciesPlease see our museum policies here.
Schedule an Appointment